Cosmetic Dentistry in Mississauga, ON
Strong, healthy teeth are naturally attractive, and having a straight, white smile helps you feel good about your appearance. If you have been searching for a great cosmetic dentist in Mississauga, ON, who understands the balance of beauty and function, look no further. For over 25 years, Dr. Jeff Levman Mississauga dentist has been crafting beautiful smiles with cosmetic dentistry in Mississauga.
Mississauga Cosmetic Dentistry
When you are happy with your teeth, you are more likely to show off your smile. Dr. Levman and his Mississauga dental team want you to be happy, satisfied, inside, and out. We can help you feel more comfortable with your appearance. Therefore, we offer the following cosmetic services:
- Professional teeth whitening: Prescription-strength bleaching gel lifts stains and discoloration from tobacco, heavily pigmented foods, and dark beverages. Teeth whitening can be performed in one 2-hour visit or multiple short visits depending on your schedule. Guidance can also be provided to patients to wish to whiten their teeth at home.
- Tooth-colored fillings: Discreet white composite fillings repair cavities without spoiling your smile. White fillings can also replace old amalgam fillings. Tooth-colored fillings can be made of porcelain, ceramic, and composite resin. They should last between five to fifteen years. Porcelain and ceramic tooth-colored fillings are more expensive than composite resin but last longer.
- Dental crowns: A tooth crown provides protection and strength to a weakened tooth structure. Crowns are also used to enhance the aesthetic appearance of badly discolored, worn down or oddly shaped teeth. Patients getting dental bridges or implants will also need crowns. They will need to be placed over the adjacent healthy teeth that the bridge will become attached. If a patient is getting an implant, the crown will be used to cover the titanium screw.
- Tooth replacement: Missing teeth are more than a cosmetic issue, left untreated the loss can impact proper mouth function, lead to bone loss, and poor oral health. Dental implants and bridges restore lost teeth and enhance your smile. Dental implants can last a lifetime and are made of screws and crowns. The screw acts as the foundation and is used to fixate the artificial tooth to the jawbone. It has to be covered with a temporary crown will it adheres to the jawbone. Once we confirm adherence, we can replace the temporary crown with a permanent one. Dental bridges are also popular but rely on nearby teeth for attachment.
- Dental Veneers: Thin porcelain sheets that correct teeth imperfections. The coverings repair size, shape and color variations, and minor smile misalignments. Patients who don’t respond well to teeth whitening or those looking for an alternative can benefit from veneers. Many of Dr. Jeff Levman’s patients choose veneers as a cosmetic option. You can get veneers for all of your teeth or just the ones that show when you smile. Most patients choose the latter.
If you dream of the beautiful smile you always wanted, call our cosmetic dentist near Mississauga today.