Dear Valued Patients,
Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you ,and your family. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March.
We have all been through a lot, and while many things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict universal infection control standards and precautions, excellent sterilization procedures, and continues to provide treatment in a safe dental environment. We have made enhancements to the office to enhance the safety for you and for us.
Physical Enhancements :
- Our team will be wearing additional PPE – gowns, protective eye wear, and face shields
- We have invested in a new air system with HEPA filtration
- We have enhanced our HVAC system
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area
- Our team will be behind a plexiglass barrier or be wearing masks and eye protection.
- You will see additional signage regarding Covid-19 symptoms, hand sanitation, etc.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since these items are difficult to fully disinfect
- We are disinfecting all touch surfaces frequently
To keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. You will see some changes at your next appointment:
- We will ask you COVID -19 screening questions just before your appointment, and again just before you enter the office.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment, and call us when you arrive. We will let you know when we are ready to see you.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter
- You will need to wear a mask or face covering when you enter, and keep it on at all times, except when receiving treatment.
- We will take your temperature, and if no sign of a fever, you will be escorted directly to the operatory
- We request that you maintain a physical 6 foot distance from the staff if possible
- After your treatment, you will be escorted to the reception for any further scheduling and billing
- You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
- If possible, we ask you to come into the office alone. Exceptions will be made for accompanying person, as needed.
- We request that if you develop any Covid-19 symptoms, 0-14 days after your appointment, you contact the office and inform us
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know
Thank you for patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
Dr Jeff Levman and Team